- Dark Paradise: A History of Opiate Addiction in AmericaCourtwright, David T.
- Notes On Nursing: What It Is, Aand What It Is Not.Nightingale, Florence
Paperback, Hardcover, eBook
- Epidemics and Ideas: Essays on the Historical Perception of PestilenceRanger, T. O.
- Fever Season: The Story of a Terrifying Epidemic and the People Who Saved a CityKeith, Jeanette
- The History and Antiquities of Eyam: With a Minute Account of the Great Plague Which Desolated That Village in the Year 1666Wood, William
- A Pocket Medical Dictionary: Giving the Pronunciation and Definition of the Principal Words Used in Medicine and the Collateral Sciences (Classic RGould, George Milbry
- The Nazi Doctors and the Nuremberg Code: Human Rights in Human ExperimentationAnnas, George J.
- The Good Doctors: The Medical Committee for Human Rights and the Struggle for Social Justice in Health CareDittmer, John
- Froriep's Notizen Aus Dem Gebiete Der Natur- Und HeilkundeFroriep, Robert
- Slavery, Disease, and Suffering in the Southern LowcountryMcCandless, Peter
Hardcover, Paperback, eBook
- Process Evaluation for Public Health Interventions and ResearchVon Reumont, Alfred