- Dark Paradise: A History of Opiate Addiction in AmericaCourtwright, David T.
- Epidemics and Ideas: Essays on the Historical Perception of PestilenceRanger, T. O.
- Fever Season: The Story of a Terrifying Epidemic and the People Who Saved a CityKeith, Jeanette
- The Nazi Doctors and the Nuremberg Code: Human Rights in Human ExperimentationAnnas, George J.
- Special Needs Families in the Military: A Resource GuideMoore, Janelle
- Greek Medicine from the Heroic to the Hellenistic Age: A Source BookLongrigg, James
- Lordship in Four Realms CB: The Lacy Family, 11661241Veach, Colin
Hardcover, Software, Paperback
- A Pocket Medical Dictionary: Giving the Pronunciation and Definition of the Principal Words Used in Medicine and the Collateral Sciences (Classic RGould, George Milbry
- The Good Doctors: The Medical Committee for Human Rights and the Struggle for Social Justice in Health CareDittmer, John
- La Jeunesse De Catherine De Mdicis, Tr., Annot Et Augment Par A. BaschetVon Reumont, Alfred
- The Enlightenment: History of an Idea - Updated EditionFerrone, Vincenzo
- Slavery, Disease, and Suffering in the Southern LowcountryMcCandless, Peter
Hardcover, Paperback, eBook
- Idiocy: And Its Treatment by the Physiological Method (Classic Reprint)Seguin, Edward