- The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in HistoryBarry, John M.
- The Epigenetics Revolution: How Modern Biology Is Rewriting Our Understanding of Genetics, Disease, and InheritanceCarey, Nessa
Paperback, Hardcover, Audio
- What Do I Say?: Talking with Patients about SpiritualityJohnston-Taylor, Elizabeth
- Fom Silence to Voice: What Nurses Know and Must Communicate to the PublicGordon, Suzanne
- The Poisoner's Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New YorkBlum, Deborah
Hardcover, Audio, Paperback
- Plagues and the Paradox of Progress: Why the World Is Getting Healthier in Worrisome WaysBollyky, Thomas J.
- Wounds of War: How the Va Delivers Health, Healing, and Hope to the Nation's VeteransGordon, Suzanne
- Separated: Family and Community in the Aftermath of an Immigration RaidLopez, William D.
- God's Hotel: A Doctor, a Hospital, and a Pilgrimage to the Heart of MedicineSweet, Victoria
- The Fears of the Rich, the Needs of the Poor: My Years at the CDCFoege, William W.
- The American Plague: The Untold Story of Yellow Fever, the Epidemic That Shaped Our HistoryCrosby, Molly Caldwell
- The Soul of Shame: Retelling the Stories We Believe about OurselvesThompson, Curt